- Whether they want to play in an ensemble, try a solo, or compose, all young musicians will have an opportunity to shine in the intermediate or advanced Community Arts Youth Orchestra.
- Open to middle and high school students enrolled in a Studio class, Community Arts Theater Troupe members will work towards creating and performing original pieces based on the skills they learn in class.
- Flutists age 12 to adult practice and perform a varied and innovative repertoire in the East Bay's only flute choir, Flock of Flutes.
- An enthusiastic ensemble of 20 adult and youth musicians, the Community Arts Jazz Band performs a range of jazz masters’ music at community events throughout the year.
- Community Arts Dance Program offers school year and quarterly dance classes for dancers of every level and age from preschooler to adult. Our school-year ballet classes include Ballet I, II, III, and IV. Quarterly dance classes are offered in contemporary, hip hop, jazz, tap, creative dance, parent-child dance, ballet, choreography, dance conditioning, and more. For a complete list of current classes, click here.
Our Teen Studio Program is a week-long intensive and cultural exchange that takes place each summer. Local teens join high school students from Walnut Creek's partner city in Japan - Kita City - for an in-depth experience in one of two tracks: Studio Art or Photography.