Thank you for choosing Camp Community Arts! Registering online is highly encouraged. Please use this website to choose your programming. If you have any questions or would like assistance, please call us at (925) 943-5846.
Camp Community Arts Rules of Conduct
The Rules of Conduct are applicable to all participants in Camp Community Arts and shall be enforced within the entire school environment. Please review the Rules of Conduct prior to attending camp.
In addition to registering form camps, the following forms must be reviewed and completed before the start of camp. Please click on each form below to view and print. All completed forms should be emailed to Monico Jacobo, Camp Community Arts Site Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Support Questionnaire
If you anticipate that your child may need additional support during camp, please complete the Student Support Questionnaire. Our Camp Program Coordinator will reach out to discuss your child's needs further.
Independent Camp Check-In / Check-Out Form (Optional)
The Independent Camper Form is optional for parents who give their older child(ren) permission to walk themselves to and/or from camp each day. This only applies to 11-14 yr. old campers and their younger siblings.
Withdrawals: If you wish to withdraw, call us at least five (5) business days before the start date for a refund. A $12 withdrawal fee per person, per camp will be charged. No refunds or credits after this time. Refunds are processed within three weeks. No refunds for non-attendance or lack of student participation.
Transfers: If you wish to transfer to another camp class within the same session, call us at least five (5) business days before the start date for a transfer to be processed.
Quality Assurance: If, after attending the first camp day, you are not happy with the quality of the program, call us right away. Tell us what was wrong so we can make it right.
- A camp session may be canceled if minimum enrollment is not met. A full refund is available.
- If a camp day or session is canceled due to weather and no make-up class is offered, a refund will be provided; but no refunds are offered for weather related concerns if the program is running as scheduled.
Payment and Account Credit Policies:
- Fees must be paid in full at time of registration by cash, credit card (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover), or check payable to the City of Walnut Creek, unless otherwise stated in program description. Please see Payment Plans below for more information about payment plans for camp.
- All payments are processed upon receipt.
- Supply fees are payable to the instructor at the first class. Please do not include supply fees with your registration fees. Supply fees are non-refundable.
- If payment plans are offered, customers must provide a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover) for automatic payment processing.
- All credits on account are valid for a maximum of one year.
Payment Plans and Scholarships
Payment plans are available to students whose total fees are over $1,000 (25% of your registration fee due at time of registration and 75% due Monday prior to start of camp). Call (925) 943-5846 for more information.
Scholarships are available. To learn more, click here.