Thank you for choosing Camp Community Arts! Registering online is highly encouraged. Please use this website to choose your programming. If you have any questions or would like assistance, please call us at (925) 943-5846.
The Emergency Permission Form for Participants and Waiver and Release of Liability Form may be filled in on the pdf and saved or printed and completed by hand.
All students are required to complete and submit a Rules of Conduct form. For campers ages 5 - 10 years, parents will acknowledge and sign this form. For participants ages 11 - 14 years, parents must read Rules of Conduct for Camp Community Arts and student must acknowledge and sign or agree.
Withdrawals: If you wish to withdraw, call us at least five (5) business days before the start date for a refund. A $12 withdrawal fee per person, per camp will be charged. No refunds or credits after this time. Refunds are processed within three weeks. No refunds for non-attendance or lack of student participation.
Transfers: If you wish to transfer to another camp class within the same session, call us at least five (5) business days before the start date for a transfer to be processed.
Quality Assurance: If, after attending the first camp day, you are not happy with the quality of the program, call us right away. Tell us what was wrong so we can make it right.
- A camp session may be canceled if minimum enrollment is not met. A full refund is available.
- If a camp day or session is canceled due to weather and no make-up class is offered, a refund will be provided; but no refunds are offered for weather related concerns if the program is running as scheduled.
Payment and Account Credit Policies:
- Fees must be paid in full at time of registration by cash, credit card (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover), or check payable to the City of Walnut Creek, unless otherwise stated in program description. Please see Payment Plans below for more information about payment plans for camp.
- All payments are processed upon receipt.
- Supply fees are payable to the instructor at the first class. Please do not include supply fees with your registration fees. Supply fees are non-refundable.
- If payment plans are offered, customers must provide a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover) for automatic payment processing.
- All credits on account are valid for a maximum of one year.
Payment Plans and Scholarships
Payment plans are available to students whose total fees are over $1,000 (25% of your registration fee due at time of registration and 75% due Monday prior to start of camp). Call (925) 943-5846 for more information.
Scholarships are available. To learn more, click here.