The City is building a more user friendly and convenient online registration system for Arts + Rec classes to better serve you.
Existing customers will need to create a new account in order to register for Fall classes.
To create an account:
- Visit cityofwalnutcreek.perfectmind.com
- Select "Create and Account" from the bottom of the login page
- Enter your contact information or choose to sign up with Facebook
Once your account has been created, you're all set for when Fall 2017 registration opens on August 14 at 9:00am
Improvements for you include:
• Ability to create your own login and password, or link to an existing Facebook account.
• Easy access to your online account, including records of receipts, activity schedules, and rental contracts.
• Simplified registration process, with the ability to quickly search and filter activities by age range, activity type, or location.
• A mobile responsive interface that shows the best view regardless of screen size.
The new system will be available beginning with Fall 2017 registrations. Existing customers will need to create a new account in order to register for Fall classes. Information on how to create an account will be posted online, in the Guide to Arts + Rec, and sent via email to existing customers. As part of our commitment to continually improving our services, we look forward to providing you with a new and improved registration process!