Refunds / Credits
• Refunds/credits are subject to a service charge of $10 per person, per class. Refunds are processed within three weeks.
• Refunds will be considered if requests are submitted up to seven days prior to the first day of class.
• For withdrawal requests received after the refund period but prior to the first day of class, a credit valid for one year may be permitted for use toward a future course.
• Withdrawal requests after the first class meeting are subject to partial credit less service charge and prorated course fees.
• No refund requests are accepted after the last class meeting.
• All credits on account are valid for a maximum of one year.
• Failure to attend program or “no-shows” will not will not be granted a refund/credit.
• Refund policies may vary for 50+ (Seniors) programs.